Midyear Journal Prompts
Midyear Journaling Prompts
- If you chose a word of the year, time to check back in! Where in your life has your word been present? What have you learned from your word?
- List a few victories you’ve had this year. What’s going really well?
- Write about something that pleasantly surprised you this week.
- Who has encouraged you lately? How could you encourage someone else in the same way?
- If you could only accomplish one goal/project during the rest of this year, what would you choose? List 2-3 small steps toward the goal that you could take action on this week.
Comment below to let me know if you find any of these journal prompts helpful. Here's to a great rest of the year!