I'm a big fan of this planet.
Sustainability is a big focus at Virgo and Paper! Sticker sheets cannot be recycled in most areas due to the sticker adhesive, so I’ve worked to make the rest of my shop as eco-friendly as possible!
- Our envelopes and paper bags are recyclable
- All business cards and postcards included in your order are made from FSC certified recycled card stock
- Stickers on our packaging are made from recycled paper
In the Studio
- I recycle all paper scraps
- I responsibly recycle ink cartridges, old electronics, and other shop waste products
- To protect our stickers at in-person retail events, I use plant-based compostable bags
How You Can Help
- Use up all your stickers! The best way to keep stickers out of the trash is to use them all :) Other fun ways to use stickers:
- Decorate an envelope, greeting card, or wall calendar
- Swap stickers with a planner friend
- Kids love stickers! Share them with a little one
- Re-use our packaging
- When you're done with them, please recycle our paper packaging, envelopes, business cards, and postcards
Thank you for helping us keep our footprint small!