All About Our Vinyl Decals!
I am beyond thrilled to introduce a new line of products to Virgo and Paper. I’ve always loved the look of vinyl decals so when I saw the planner community finding use for them, I knew I wanted to make some of my own!
So today our vinyls are launching with 2 hand lettered designs and 5 vinyl colors. I hope you’ll love the color selection… let me know which one is your favorite!
Vinyl Color Options
We currently offer the following color choices for our decals:
A. Rose - slightly shiny rose color.
B. Marigold - translucent orange glitter.
C. Dahlia - black with subtle glitter that shines only in the light!
D. Daisy - Opalescent with pink/yellow/orange
E. Orchid - Opalescent with blue/purple/white
What can you stick Vinyl Decals to?
Decals are intended for nonporous surfaces like plastic, glass or ceramic. They work well on a phone case, window, or drinkware (although you'll need to hand wash).
Decals won't adhere to any linen or fabric material. They are not intended for paper. I have been able to put some of them on paper, but sometimes the paper will rip, especially if it's thin.
In your planner, they will work best on a laminated surface like a dashboard or divider, or a smooth notebook cover. I would love to see how you're using them in your planner - tag me @virgoandpaper.
How to Apply Vinyl Decals
- Clean the surface you’d like to put your decal on.
- Remove paper backing from the decal. Make sure the vinyl stays on the clear tape!
- Stick one edge of the transfer tape on your surface. Slowly push out air bubbles as you apply the decal from one side to the other.
- If there are air bubbles remaining, you can use a plastic card to remove them working from the center towards the outer edge.
- Once the decal is applied, slowly peel away the clear transfer tape at a sharp angle.
How to Care for your Vinyl Decals
- Use decal on a nonporous surface such as a car window, phone case, drinkware, etc.
- Decals last up to several years, for indoor or outdoor use.
- Use a damp cloth to gently clean if needed.
- For drinkware use, hand wash only & don’t microwave.
Thank you for checking out our new vinyl decals! If you have any questions about vinyl decals, feel free to comment below.